Thursday, November 17, 2011

Garlic Parmesan Broccoli

Whenever I let my guests know what I have planned for Thanksgiving dinner they always say that it is too much food. It is true, sometimes I do overwhelm myself.  But is it worth it when everyone leaves the table happy. I do cheat sometimes and make quick and easy dishes like this one.  This one is so simple, it probably doesn't count as a recipe,  it can be made 5 minutes before you sit down to eat.

Ingredients
1 package Microwavable Frozen Broccoli
Butter
Garlic Powder
Parmesan Cheese
Salt & Pepper

Photobucket

The cheese was feeling a little camera shy.

Directions

Cook broccoli according to package directions.

Photobucket

Add as much or as little butter as you like.

Photobucket

Add garlic powder and Parmesan cheese to taste.

Photobucket

Mix together and serve. The problem with making it right before serving is that the kitchen becomes hectic and I didn't get a chance to take a picture.

No comments: