Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Product Review: Temptation by Jell-O

The other day I was at the grocery store minding my own business. Shopping for fruits and vegetables because I am all about eating healthy food. Somehow a box Temptations by Jell-O ended up in my shopping cart.  I didn't have the heart to tell it that it couldn't come home with me, it was the Boston Creme Pie flavor after all.

The box advertises that it is only 130 calories per serving when made with non fat milk.  Of course the box says it has 8 servings and I turned it into about 4.  I also used 2% milk.

The dessert is really easy to make.  You just whisk the milk and and the filling mix together.

Photobucket

Now what makes the dessert really special is the chocolate hard shell topping.  It starts out in liquid form and after being in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes it hardens.

Photobucket

I definitely would recommend buying this product.  it is super quick and easy to make.  Perfect for when you are short on time or when you want to make a special treat after a busy day. 

The Boston Creme Pie version is very delicious.  My mom was on her way out the door and said she wanted to just taste a spoonful.  She ended up sitting back down and eating her entire portion

No comments: