Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Eve Recipe Links

So, who has big plans for New Years Eve? Not me. I am like Cinderella without a pretty dress, glass slippers or a ball to go to.  But I do have my Prince Charming and a fully stocked liquor cabinet (well not a cabinet but a shelf) so I am sure we will have fun whatever we end up doing.  Personally I do not like going out on amateur  night.  I like to stay home where I am safe or sound.

Even when we are just staying at home I still like to have a nice spread of food.  Here are some links to some of my favorite party foods for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.


I may have an alcohol problem,  I love adding a little booze to any dish I can.  I've hated greens my entire life until this pass Thanksgiving when my Mom made the greens by the Neely's of the Food Network.  Add a little booze and I am in love.

Boozy Braised Collard Greens

I love the idea of these cupcakes. They are so cute and I can't wait to try them. Once again Confessions of a Cookbook Queen has outdone herself.

New Years Eve Cupcakes

These are some of my favorite appetizer recipes you can  find in this blog.

Viola's Queso
Jalapeño-Chicken Crescent Pinwheels
Party Meatballs

No comments: