Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saw it. Pinned it. Tried it. Loved it.

I have a problem, I am addicted to Pinterest.  I can spend hours on there finding new things to try. I have so many recipes and crafts pinned, I'm not sure if I will have time in my lifetime to try them all.  Unless I quit my job and dedicate my days to baking, cooking and making things I have pinned. Will someone convince those pesky companies that like their bills paid at the end of the month that I really don't need to pay their bills?  I will be doing the world a service. Someone will have to convince my husband too.  Well, if you are on Pinterest, you can follow me here.  Leave a link in the comments and I will follow you too.

This is the first in a new series, where I will try out recipes I find on Pinterest, and I will let you know if it is easy, tasty and worth trying.  My first entry features a recipe from Brown Eyed Baker.  She really was brilliant when she came up with the idea for a Bacon, Egg & Hash Brown Sandwich.  Check out her page for the full recipe and pictures.  I'm still having camera issues, so my pictures do not do the recipe justice.



IMG_20120805_110823

I used frozen hash browns and turkey bacon and I cooked the items in a different order. I made the bacon first, then the hash browns and saved the egg for last.


IMG_20120805_104139 IMG_20120805_105114 IMG_20120805_110241

Then you put everything together and turn into an awesome grilled cheese sandwich. IMG_20120805_110452 IMG_20120805_110817

I loved this recipe and highly recommend that you try it out.  It is a little time consuming, so it may be best to try on a weekend when you have more time.  It's really easy to make, if you're planning on making a big breakfast, you'd most likely be making the individual components anyway.  It is very delicious!  I give this recipe 3 pins out out of 3 pins!

No comments: